Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4/30/08

4/29/08 - UPDATE!


FYI... In case you didn't know, we have the smartest, brightest, most AWESOME little boy. I was watching TV, and he was singing.... normal songs that he usually sings at school. Then, all of a sudden - he busts out with "What a Wonderful World".... with SIGN LANGUAGE!!! My son, only 3 years, 6 months old... knew sign language to a song! I started doing it with him, and he had to correct my signs! Oh I love him! Every few days they teach a new song, and he comes home and sings it, so this doesn't totally surprise me, except the fact he could sign it too. I know the preschool is getting ready for graduation next month, so maybe they are preparing for that. JJ still will go there another year, until it's time for kindergarten. Can't believe he is almost ready to go to school.

As for baby in the tummy, he/she is fine, moving around already. I can feel him/her but only at night. I've been busy with work and at home life, so I tire really easily and am hungry all the time. Check out my preggo pics of me at 14 weeks! I'm huge!

Josh Sr got hurt at work, and is probably going to have surgery on his shoulder. His doctor ordered him not to work until further notice. Kinda sucky, but he is in a lot of pain too... so better to be on the safe side.


ME?!? I'm battling a major migraine today. It's kinda going away... but not really. The only thing I haven't tried to do to make it better is drink a COKE! I am tempted...but we'll see. I think that's it. Just getting huge as usual!

No comments: