Thursday, April 10, 2008

4/10/08

My tiredness just wont go away. It really doesn't matter if I sleep 15,000 hours, or 6. I feel the same. TIRED! I just wish I could make it go away. I know that sometimes it get's easier starting in the second trimester, and I think... I'm not too far away from that point. Woo Hoo! Fatness here I came! It's funny, I think I'm Fat. I look at myself and say... gosh.... your fat! I know i'm not really "fat". Just gaining weight. I would rather look totally prego, then what I look like now! My face is breaking out, and my legs hurt all the time. I have cut out a lot of my sodium, but my feet still are getting swollen already! What am I gonna be like when I am like 8 months along?!?! UGH!

I'm not sure if I was correct or not, but I think the other day I felt the baby move! On Tuesday! I was in the bath, and my tummy was just fluttering! It was the most awesome thing. Well I am going to get ready for work now. Til next time!

No comments: