Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4/15/08

So today is tax day. A lot of people are scrambling to get there taxes done... not us! We did it back in Febuary! :) GO Yeaters! :) No Just kidding, hope everyone gets/got theirs done!

The last two to three days I have been super cranky. Just bitchy and mean. I have been mean to Josh, and I know he has to hate me by now. I would. I am going to really try to stop being so cranky. (That's what I am calling my episodes.)

My knees are really hurting by the end of the day. The more I walk, the more they hurt. Besides that I seem to have a bit more energy, and no more puking! So that's a plus. :)

Work has been really busy lately, which just drains me. I wish there were more hours in the day (to sleep of course!) JJ also really likes to "Help" which usually results in more work for us to clean up... I think that's all we ever do, clean! Clean, work, cook, sleep, work, clean sleep... the never ending cycle!

Great, now I have to go cook dinner... see what I mean?

No comments: