Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome to my first POST!

3/19/08

Hey all! I am new to Blogger... and thought I would try it out. So About a month ago I found out I am PREGNANT! We are very excited, as we wanted at least one more baby. Now that that is in the works, I do have to say it is harder than with my son. Having a 3 year old to take care of, and work full time, AND have a long commute sure does take all my energy. I am ready to go to bed by the time I get home. My house looks like a disaster, and I have no energy to do anything about it. My first Dr's appt is tomorrow, which I have been patiently waiting for. I am going to the same dr as I did with JJ, so she has my prior pregnancy history. Josh can't go with me, :( I know he's upset about it. But I told him I'd write EVERYTHING down, and try to take a recording of the heartbeat for him.

Let's see... symptoms that are driving me nuts right now? Hmmm well I would say morning sickness... but it's been since last Friday since I threw up! WOO HOO! So now it's just tiredness, and me being overly emotional.

This weekend is Easter. We are going down to Aberdeen to spend it with my Mom & Pete. After that on Sunday we are meeting up with Josh's Mom, who's only in town for one day, to have dinner in Tacoma somewhere. Seems to me like I wont get too much rest THIS weekend.


pregnancy

No comments: