Friday, April 16, 2010

A mother's job is never done.....

Well, I've been at my job a little over 3 weeks and so far so good. :) I actually got asked if I wanted to do Listing coordination instead of Transaction coordination, and I took it. Pay isn't any different but I think I will like it. I love dealing with photos, flyers and stuff so it seems like it might be a good fit. :) I miss seeing the boys every day all day. JJ actually told me the other day that he was upset that I was gone all day, but what do you do. I explained that if he wants new DS games, mommy has to work. 

I am trying to come up with some new ideas, for my other blog.... what to blog about. Check it out. Http://www.missmandiescreations.blogspot.com :)

Gotta go get dinner made. Mother's job is never done!

No comments: