Saturday, August 29, 2009

You can be hurt many ways... by many different people. 
Sometimes it hurts a little and sometimes it hurts a lot. 
Sometimes people don't realize the things you gave up, the things you had to put up with. Sometimes you wonder if they even KNOW. It hurts when people talk behind your back. It hurts when they lie to your face. It hurts when you love someone, but they are doing so wrong in life, that they wont even speak to you. I am not here to judge. I am here as a human being. Humans should not judge each other. I am allowed my opinions, as everybody is. It hurts that I can't express my true feelings without everyone being upset with me. I know I am an emotional person. That's just who I am... Emotional, caring, and honest. Being hurt and depressed sucks. So for now, I'm cutting out the people that are doing this. I am focusing on Christ. I know that he will accept me for who I am, love me, and watch over me. 

No comments: